The project involves academic staff members, postgraduate demonstrators, and an undergraduate student, all from the School of Chemistry at the University of Edinburgh.
- Michael Seery is a Reader in Chemistry Education. His interests include integrating technology in learning and teaching and laboratory education. Contact: email@example.com
- Helen O’Connor, Euan Doidge, and Amy Price are postgraduate demonstrators. They have lots of experience of lab demonstrating, and are all Principal’s Career Development Scholars, meaning that they give some of their time to the development of teaching within the school.
- Maciej Kucharski is our summer intern. He has just finished third year and will be preparing several protocols and videos for the project.
In order to keep us on our toes, we have some external advisers, who will advise on what techniques to focus on, and review our videos for clarity and value.
- Robin Vevers is a former school teacher now based at the University of Edinburgh.
- Kristy Turner is a school teacher and also a school teacher fellow at the University of Manchester.